Friday, 4 August 2017

Floral Statements on Vellum

I have seen a lot of cards on Pinterest using the Floral Statements Stamp set.  The stamps are absolutely gorgeous and can be coloured in many different ways.  



I chose to stamp the Thanks with the roses stamp onto some Vellum using the Basic Black Archival Ink.  I quickly sprinkled it with clear embossing powder and embossed it.  The great thing about the Stampin' Up! vellum is that it will take the heat gun well and wont warp.  

I coloured the roses and leaves from the back of the vellum, giving it a stained glass look.  I used the Stampin' Write markers - Berry Burst and Pear Pizzazz.

I mounted the Vellum using glue dots behind the letters on a piece of Whisper White cardstock and matted it on Basic Black Cardstock (all measurements below).  I popped this up on dimensionals onto the Berry Burst background which is layered on the Basic Black card base.

Measurements: Card Base - 21cm x 14.5cm
                          Berry Burst Layer - 10cm x 14
                          Basic Black - Inner Layer - 9cm x 12cm
                          Whisper White - 8.5cm x 11.5cm
                          Vellum - 8.5cm x 11.5cm

Supply List
Stamp Set: Floral Statements
Cardstock: Basic Black, Berry Burst, Whisper White, Vellum
Ink: Basic Black
Markers: Berry Burst, Pear Pizzazz
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals & Glue Dots

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 


Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment