Friday, 2 June 2017

Wooden Crate with Flowers

I just love the wooden crate thinlits.  They are cute and so easy to cut out with the bigshot.

I couldn't help just putting a couple of little pieces of cardstock inside and adhering some of the flowers from the Jar of Love Stamp Set and thinlits.


First of all I made the crate by cutting out 2 of the crate pieces with Chocolate Chip cardstock below.  


I then stamped all the flowers and cut them out - they are predominantly from the Jar of Love Stamp set and I cut them out using the matching Everyday Jars Thinlits Set.  This is a fantastic set that I have used for so many different cards - especially shaker cards.  All the hard work is done by the stamps and dies - you just have to choose the colours and sizes.  

I cut out some grass from a retired set - Basket Bunch just to cover the strips of cardstock on the inside.  Lots of bright colours make this a nice little decoration for the shelf.  

Supply List
Stamp Sets; Jar of Love Stamp Set & Basket Bunch (Retired)
Dies: Everyday Jars, Basket Builder Framelits, Wood Crate Framelits
Cardstock : Chocolate Chip, Cucumber Crush & Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Wisteria Wonder, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Garden Green, Real Red, Fresh Fig & Berry Burst
Other: Tombow Mutlitpurpose Adhesive, tear & tape.  

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 






No comments:

Post a Comment