Saturday, 24 June 2017

Vertical Greetings Birthday Card

I have had this stamp set for a long time now and had never used it, so I thought it was time.

I used the marker to stamp technique for this as I wanted the different colours on the stamp.  To keep the position, I used the Stamp-a-ma-jig, so I knew it would line up every time.  


I stamped the flower petals with Sweet Sugarplum, the stem with Old Olive, flower pot with Chocolate Chip and the Sentiment with Blushing Bride.  This was all stamped on a 2-1/2" x 5" piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock with rounded corners.  This was backed with a small piece of Blushing Bride placed on an angle to create interest.  A thin strip of copper ribbon tied in the chocolate chip background.  The main background being Sweet Sugarplum and all mounted on a Thick Whisper White Card base.  A few of the larger pearls made this a little classier.  Quick and Easy.  


Supply List
Stamp Set: Vertical Greetings
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride & Sweet Sugarplum.
Ink: Blushing Bride - sentiment
Stampin' Write Markers: Sweet Sugarplum, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Other: Copper Ribbon, Perls, Stampin' Dimensionals & Wink of Stella

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 


Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment