Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Pretty Kitty Window Card 2

I enjoyed making the previous window card and wanted to make another with a different 
stamp from the set.  This card is made exactly as for the previous card, but with different supplies.  


Supply List
Stamp Set: Pretty Kitty Stamp Set
Dies: Layering Circles Framelits (contains both circles & scalloped circles)
Cardstock: Whisper White and Calypso Coral
Designer Series Paper: Delightful Daisy
Ink: Calypso Coral
Stampin' Write Markers: Basic Gray, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Pool Party, Powder Pink.
Other: Adhesive

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 


Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment