Thursday, 22 June 2017

Happy Birthday Gorgeous

I wanted to make a card that showcased the beautiful "Happy Birthday Dies".  The whole set is just gorgeous.  It consists of the Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set and Happy Birthday Thinlits.  


I die cut the Happy Birthday 3 times using Flirty Flamingo cardstock and glued them together - would have been much easier if I had some adhesive sheets!  I cut out the large Stitched circle framelit using Whisper White cardstock.  
The background is the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and it gives such a pop!  
I stamped the flowers using the stamp off technique in Flirty Flamingo and So Saffron.  The leaves were stamped in Pear Pizzazz and very lightly watercoloured to match the flower look.  These were then fussy cut out and mounted on dimensionals.  A small pearl in the middle and they looked great.  


The base of the card is Pear Pizzazz cardstock and layered with the So Saffron embossed hexagons.  A small piece of Peekaboo Peach, circle of Whisper White to make the Flirty Flamingo words pop out even more and a small banner of Pear Pizzazz behind the circle.  Of course wink of stella was used in abundance on the happy birthday!  
Inside I stamped a couple of Peekaboo Peach flowers.

Supply List
Stamp Set: Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Dies: Happy Birthday Thinlits & Stitched Shapes Framelits
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Peekaboo Peach, Whisper White and Flirty Flamingo
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz & Peekaboo Peach
Embossing Folder: Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, Basic Pearls & Wink of Stella

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 


Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment