Saturday, 10 June 2017

Foxy Post It Note Holder

I have seen so many of these on Pinterest that I thought it was about time to try one myself.  

I got the instructions from Song of My Heart Stampers blog.  This blog is run by Lyssa and she has some awesome projects that are worth checking out.

Full instructions on how to make this project are here: 

http://songofmyheartstampers.typepad.com/song_of_my_heart_stampers/2016/10/photo-tutorial-easy-free-standing-post-it-note-holder-with-pen.html

Here is my project


Isn't it super cute?

I used the DSP from Foxy Friends with Basic Gray Cardstock.  

A great gift for anyone - who doesn't use post it notes!  



If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 



Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment