Friday, 16 June 2017

Father's Day - Guy Greetings


After making so many flowery cards, I decided it was time to make something a little more masculine.  I thought I would try making some Father's Day cards - always good to be prepared.  I was really happy with this one.  I have used the Guy Greetings Stamp Set.


I created the background piece by stamping the car with Crumb Cake ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock.  I then stamped the main feature in Early Espresso on the Crumb Cake and layered it by leaving a 1/4" all around.  I used Basic Black, Early Espresso and Crumb Cake as my layers.  The sentiment is also stamped in Early Espresso and is also from the same stamp set.  A very easy card that needed very few supplies.

Supply List
Stamp Set: Guy Greetings
Cardstock: Basic Black, Early Espresso & Crumb Cake
Ink: Crumb Cake & Early Espresso
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive.  

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 


Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 



No comments:

Post a Comment