Monday, 12 June 2017

Eastern Palace Gate Fold Card

Here we are again.  I wanted to do something different with this Eastern Palace bundle that I got while I am waiting for my order to come through with product from the new catalogue.  

I decided to use some of the designs I came up with from the stamp set and also wanted to try a different card fold.  Here is the finished project.


The card is constructed using only Melon Mambo, Basic Black and Whisper White cardstock.  I decided to make my own backgound paper using one of the stamps from the Eastern Palace Stamp set.  The sentiment, embossed with White embossing powder is also from the set.  The medallions are both from the Eastern Medallions Thinlits Dies and backed them both on scalloped circles from the Layering Circles Thinlits.  The centre of the large medallion has the small stitched circle framelit and the small medallion has a Rhinestone in the centre.  The small medallion is on dimensionals and is used to keep the card closed.  

Inside I used one of the designs I came up with from the stamp set.


Both the medallion and sentiment come from the Eastern Palace Stamp Set. 

These are some of the designs that I came up with just using that one set.  I know there are many more... 


It was a little bit like spirograph for some of them.  It was a lot of fun!

To make the Gate Fold Card, see the instructions below

Imperial (Inches) - Cut cardstock 8-1/4" by 5-3/4".
Score at 2-1/8" x 8-3/8"


Metric - Cut cardstock 21cm x 15cm
Score at 5.25cm and 15.75cm

It is really that easy!


Supply List
Stamp Set: Eastern Palace
Dies: Eastern Medallion, Layering Circles & Stitched Shapes Framelits
Cardstock: Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Black, Versamark
Other: White Embossing Powder, Rhinestone, Stampin' Dimensionals.


If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 


Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 



No comments:

Post a Comment