Saturday, 27 May 2017

Organisation Week - Day 6 of 7

Embossing Folder Swatches


Like most, I have accumulated a lot of embossing folders over the years.  I keep my embossing folders alphabetically in a storage box, but I made a Embossing Folder Swatch booklet so that I could keep a track of what I had. 

You know the saying - out of sight, out of mind.  We can't have everything out in the open, usually because of space constraints, so it is important to have something small to remind you of what you do have.

Since having the swatch booklet I use my embossing folders much more. 


Again, strips of cardstock are run through the big shot with the embossing folder and put on a binder ring to easily flick through.  The embossing folder strips measure:
3" x 6".

I actually have 2 of these and they are also on the wall on a small hook.  Visible but out of the way while working.  Bright and colourful so not easily overlooked. 


Last but not least tomorrow - Die Storage

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment