Tuesday, 23 May 2017

Organisation Week - Day 2 of 7

Cardstock Storage


When making cards, scrapbooking or 3D projects, cardstock is the central theme in them all.  As we accumulate so much of it, it can be hard to store it so that it is functional as well as protective.  We pay so much for it, it needs to be kept crease free and dirt free, while being easily accessible.

This is my method :)


Nothing too fancy, but I have found it to be so easy to use.  The magazine holders can be purchased at Officeworks or KMart.  I organise mine into colour groups - Incolors, Brights, Regals, Subtles & Neutrals.  They could be organised by rainbow colour or anyway you like. 

At the beginning of each colour I have a plastic A4 letter file.  These can be purchased from any stationary department.  I  have found them both in Officeworks and KMart.  I use these to put my label on as well as hold the scraps. 


The label is nothing fancy.  Just a label/tag punch cut out in matching cardstock.  I do have a label maker - I use the Brother P-touch.  It is fantastic and has so many functions and is easy to use.  To hold it on I use nothing more fancy than packing tape (clear).  I cut a piece just larger than the tag and tape it on and cut just around the tag.  They are sturdy and even though they are used often they have never fallen off. 

Stay tuned tomorrow when I talk about Designer Series Paper and Swatches.

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment