Thursday, 18 May 2017

New Catalogue Sneak Peak

So here it is - SNEAK PEAK

Today I am sharing a couple of cards I have made with my pre-order from the new 2017 - 2018 Annual Catalogue that is due to go live on the 1st June 2017.  From that date, you can order anything from the catalogue, access it from my website, and be amazed at what is to come. 

If you live in Australia and would like a hard copy of the catalogue, please let me know and I can mail one to you.  The new catalogue has so much in it.  I can share the front cover but sadly, can't show you inside until after June 1st. 

Here is the cover!  It is 233 pages full of goodness :)


So, what I can share with you is a couple of cards I have made.

The first is made using the Eastern Palace Bundle - set of Stamps and Dies.  Also in the suite you can get Designer Series Paper (which I can give you a peak at) and also tassles and stickers.

The Dies in this set are absolutely amazing.  I have never seen anything like them.  There are so many things you can do.  There are 14 Dies in the set but the combinations are endless.  I have seen so many different cards, all made with the same dies.  They are delicate and intricate. 


I have gone for very simple here just to showcase one teeny tiny part of it.  I have only used the sentiment from the Eastern Palace Stamp Set as most of it is made with dies.

The intricate part is the Eastern Medallion Thinlits.  I used the Layered Circles Framelits to cut the scalloped circle border and then the stitched shapes Framelits for the inner circle. 

As you can see, Melon Mambo is one of my favourite colours.  I love how bright and vivid it is and it makes everything pop! 



The next card is made with the Bright Wishes Stamp Set.  It is perfect for water-colouring or with markers of choice.  I water-coloured this one because I really need to practice it.


The wishing well in this set is just gorgeous.  The background cardstock is one of the new Incolours - Berry Burst and it is gorgeous.

The sentiment is from another new stamp set called Happy Birthday Gorgeous and I can't wait to showcase that one! 

Supply List (both cards)
Stamp Set: Eastern Palace, Bright Wishes & Happy Birthday Gorgeous Stamp Set
Dies: Eastern Medallions, Layered Circles & Stitched Shapes Framelits
Ink: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip, Dapper Denim, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Pear Pizzazz, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky & Berry Burst
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Berry Burst and Shimmery White.
Other: Aqua-painter brush, Stampin' Trimmer (to cut window for second card), Melon Mambo ribbon. 


If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 




No comments:

Post a Comment