Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Hey, Chick!

The Hey, Chick Stamp Set is so cute.  It was part of the Sale-A-Bration 2017 promotion.  I have used it a few times and it always makes me laugh.  I hope that Stampin' Up! return it down the line in one of the future catalogues. 

Although it has retired for now, I can assure you that there will be plenty going up for sale come June.  If anyone is looking, I do have a few spare sets that I earned during Sale-A-Bration, so let me know. 

Anyway, here's my card 😄


I made this card for my best friend.  Inside is a picture of the egg on feet with the sentiment "you're a good egg."  It is so cute. 

The chicks are stamped on Whisper White cardstock.  I used copic markers to colour them, but water-colouring would look just as good.  It is matted on Real Red cardstock and I used a little of the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate to give it some Wow.  A very quick, easy card that just screams personality. 

Supply List
Stamp Set - Hey Chick Stamp Set
Ink: Memento Black (best black to use with Copic Markers)
Cardstock: Real Red and Whisper White
Designer Paper: Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate
Other: Copic Markers


If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 


Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 



No comments:

Post a Comment