Sunday, 14 May 2017

Birthday Banners Card in a Flash


Birthday Banners Stamp Set is amazing and makes it so easy to produce a card in a flash.  I made 2 cards in about 15 mins. 

The backgrounds can be made using any small stamp in co-ordinating colours or any Designer Series Paper you have lying around.  I stamped my own for both of these.  For the first card I used Melon Mambo & Crushed Curry as the central bright colours. and the second card I used Tempting Turquoise & Pacific Point.




To get the balloons to look rounded and dimensional, have the back side facing you and work around the edge with the end of a pencil, pen or aqua painter.  You will notice that you get a nice 3D look.  Attach them with dimensionals and you really get a pop. 




Supply List
Stamp Set: Birthday Banners (backgrounds - Perpetual Birthday Calendar & Sweet Cupcake)
Punch: Balloon Bouquet Punch
Dies: Bunch of Banners Framelits & Lots of Labels Framelits
Ink: Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point & Archival Black
Cardstock: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Tempting Turquoise & Pacific Point
Other: Stampin' Dimensionals & Whisper White Bakers Twine. 

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment