Sunday, 2 April 2017

Maggie's High Tide Result

Maggie is a good friend, customer and lover of crafts like me.  Maggie is just starting on her card creating journey and is new to many of the techniques and Stampin' Up! products.  She has never done masking, two step stamping or sponging before, so this was a whole new experience for her.  This is her finished card - it is absolutely amazing and she went away feeling justifiably proud of her results. 


Following the instructions that I provided in the blog post "High Tide: Masculine Card" this was Maggies creation.  She changed up the colours for the sky and gave a late evening, stormy impression.  It looks fantastic!

If you would like to make similar cards, learn techniques or just play with the Stampin' Up! product line, please check out the contact me section of this blog, or book in to one of my classes. 


Products Used
Cardstock: Whisper White & Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Momento Black, Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Soft Sky, Smoky Slate, Wisteria Wonder and Marina Mist.
Stamp Set: High Tide (Occasions Catalogue 2017)
Other: Sponge Daubers, Snail Adhesive, 1" Circle Punch, masking paper/post it note. 

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment