Sunday, 2 April 2017

High Tide Sunset

I wanted to do another card using the High Tide stamp set but wanted the sky to look less stormy.  I made it very similar to the last card but used different inks and also added in grass and more birds. I also added a rhinestone to the lookout area as a reflective light source. 


I used the same technique, but this time I didn't emboss the rocks/sand and put it lower on the card. I also sponged a small amount of Wild Wasabi over the rocks/sand to give it some depth.  For more information, please see the blog post prior to this one which goes into detail as to how the card was made.This stamp set is so versatile, and everything you need to make a scene is in the stamp set.  It is such value for money. 

Products Used
Cardstock: Whisper White and Cherry Cobbler
Stamp Set: High Tide (Occasions Catalogue 2017)
Inks: Momento Black, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Night of Navy and Wild Wasabi.
Other: Sponge daubers, masking paper/post it notes, 1"circle punch, snail adhesive. 

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment