Sunday, 2 April 2017

High Tide - Serene Scenery

The Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper is absolutely beautiful and the possibilities of using it are endless.  Playing around with the High Tide lighthouse still, I made my final card using this paper.  The end result is simply stunning, and the card took about 10 minutes maximum. 


I cut down the 6"x6" piece of paper to fit on the front of my card.  I then stamped the light house using Momento Black for the shadow and Cherry Cobbler for the coloured part.  I then added the sand/rocks using Crumb Cake and then added in the grass using Garden Green. 

I stamped the wading birds and flying birds with Momento Black and then heat embossed the "Happy Birthday" sentiment (from the Birthday Banners stamp set) adding the clear embossing powder directly to the Cherry Cobbler ink.  Added a silver Rhinestone for a light on the lighthouse and then adhered the card front to some Whisper White Thick Cardstock and basically the card was done. 

Product List
Cardstock: Whisper White Thick Cardstock and Serene Scenery Designer Series Paper.
Stamp Sets: High Tide (2017 Occasions Catalogue) and Birthday Banners (2016-2017 Annual Catalogue)
Inks: Momento Black, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Garden Green
Other: Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Snail Adhesive and a silver rhinestone.


If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 


No comments:

Post a Comment