Thursday, 2 February 2017

Yummy In My Tummy Monster Happy Birthday

It is my youngest nieces birthday and I just knew that she would love a shaker card made from the Yummy in my Tummy Stamp Set.


This card was super simple.  

First of all I stamped my happy monster and then coloured him with Copic Markers.  I tried water colouring but I couldn't get the depth of colour I was after.  I then fussy cut my monster, which really wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.  
I cut out his tummy with a small circle framelit and covered it with acetate using the fine tip glue pen.  
I used a small amount of foam tape around the circle on the back of the acetate.
I then cut a circle the next size up using Daffodil Delight cardstock.  
I placed my monster face down with the foam tape on top and then put in my small sequins and beads.  I then placed the slightly larger circle over the top to seal it.
I stamped my greeting, from the stamp set Big on Birthdays from the Occasions catalogue.  It is bold and beautiful.  I used Archival Black and then instantly heat embossed with Clear Embossing Powder.  It is amazing that we are able to emboss with all the Classic Stamp Pads - it makes them so versatile and great value for money - think of the opportunities of embossing with all those fantastic colours!!!
I used dimensionals to adhere my monster to the Daffodil Delight cardstock and voila it was finished.  I did stamp a nice big greeting on the inside and also heat embossed that too!  

Product List
Stamp Sets - Yummy in My Tummy & Big on Birthdays.
Dies - Layering Circles
Cardstock - Daffodil Delight & Whisper White Thick (base)
Ink - Archival Black
Adhesives - Fine Tip Glue Pen, Foam Adhesive Strips and Stampin' Dimensionals.
Other - copic markers, small blue, yellow, gold, clear and white sequins and beads.

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 

1 comment: