Monday, 6 February 2017

Gorgeous Dragonfly Dreams Bundle

These Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits are so gorgeous, that it doesn't matter what you do with them, the result will be stunning.  It is hard to pick a favourite from the Occasions Catalogue, they are all super cool, but this one would have to be right near the top!


This card is actually very sparkly, but it is hard to get the shimmer to come up on the camera.  

I actually cut out 5 of the large dragonflies to create this card and 3 of the smaller set of dragonflies.  The black is the actual die cut piece, the rest are all the little bits that get poked out.  I arranged them to create a contrasting colour for the dragonfly.  I love the result.  A splash of mint macaron and some sequins, a lovely sentiment from the Dragonfly Dreams stamp set (comes in a bundle with the thinlits) and all mounted on a Night of Navy background.  I couldn't resist covering the coloured parts of the dragonflies with Clear Wink of Stella for that super sparkle.

On the inside I stamped the other part of the lovely sentiment and a small dragonfly from the Awesomely Artistic Stamp Set (Annual Catalogue).

Product List
Stamp Set: Dragonfly Dreams and Awesomely Artistic.
Dies: Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits.
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Basic Black, island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron and Pool Party.
Ink: Mint Macaron & Night of Navy
Other: Sequins - Metallics and Fancy Frost (retired); Wink of Stella, Fine Tip Glue and Snail adhesive.  

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Tania - that dragonfly looks fabulous. What a great way to use the poked out parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, I plan on trying to CASE your card to show my customers!!

    ReplyDelete