Friday, 10 February 2017

Butterfly Card Number 2

Just to give options, and because I was having so much fun, I made another purple butterfly card!


I embossed the Perfect Plum cardstock with the Fluttering Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  Again, I die cut the butterfly from the Butterflies Thinlits.  This time I did it twice.  Once on Silver Foil Cardstock and then with the Silver Glimmer Cardstock.  You can't see the Silver Foil behind this picture, but when you lift up the top wings, it looks spectacular.  

I mounted the bottom of the front with a piece of Basic Black Cardstock just for some pop and then covered with a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White Cardstock.  A small strip of Silver Glimmer paper across the middle to bring the card together.  

The silver foil butterfly was glued to the card with Fine Tip Glue and only the centre of the Glimmer butterfly was attached using glue dots.  A few Perfect Plum enamel dots and a birthday sentiment from the stamp set Cool Treats (Occasions Catalogue) and the front of this card was finished.  I finished off the inside and the envelope exactly the same as for Card 1.  

When I showed my sister the cards she said she wanted them both!!!  

Product List
As for Card 1 but added
Paper: Silver Glimmer Paper and Silver Foil Paper
Adhesives: Fine Tip Glue Pen, Glue Dots, Snail.
Other: Perfect Plum Enamel Dots (Regals Collection); Fluttering Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment