Thursday, 12 January 2017

Hello & Welcome



Welcome to Stamp Haven.


Be warned - I am a stampaholic!  Or I should say a craftaholic.  I love everything craft.  Over the years I have used many different products until I stumbled across the Stampin' Up! products.  I became hooked...

Stampin' Up! have so many wonderful products and their design team put together an amazing arrangement of goodies that all co-ordinate together.  There are stamps, inks, dies, tools, ribbons, washi tape, paper, embellishments, embossing folders, punches and the list goes on.  Take a look at the catalogues on the side bar and you will be amazed at the variety of product and the excellent price point.

Last year I made all my christmas cards in no time at all and everyone was amazed at the quality.  Here are a few examples of what can easily be made.








If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 







No comments:

Post a Comment