Saturday, 21 January 2017

Flower Shop Frenzy




Today's card is made using predominantly the Flower Shop Stamp set.  The sentiment is from Birthday Blossoms.  I used the pansy punch to punch out the pansy's and the Flourish Thinlit dies to cut out the leaves.  

Product List
Stamp Sets - Flower Shop and Birthday Blossoms
Dies - Flourish Thinlit Dies
Cardstock - Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Emerald Envy, Real Red, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.
Adhesives - Stampin Dimensionals, Fast Fuse, Glue Dots and Fine Tip Glue Pen
Other - Pearl Basic Jewels & Wink of Stella (Clear).

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment