Friday, 13 January 2017

Carousel Birthday Stamp Set - Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalogue



I decided to make a couple of cards today with the Carousel Birthday Stamp Set from the Occasions Catalogue.  There were so many different options, but I was really pleased with the 2 cards I created.



I had a lot of fun making this card and it was so simple.  

Product List
Stamps - Carousel Birthday Stamp Set & Lift Me Up Stamp Set.
Stampin' Up Classic Ink Pads - Chocolate Chip & Tempting Turquoise
Stampin' Write Markers - Pacific Point & Basic Black
Cardstock - Whisper White, Pacific Point and Tempting Turquoise
Adhesives - Stampin' Dimensionals & Snail Adhesive
Embellishments - Pacific Point Star from Brights Enamel Shapes & Pearl Basic Jewels.


I used the colour scheme from the Designer Series Paper, Cupcakes and Carousels, to bring together all the elements on this card.

Product List
Stamps - Carousel Birthday Stamp Set & Lift Me Up Stamp Set.
Stampin' Up! Classic Ink Pads - Early Espresso, Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, & So Saffron.
Cardstock - Early Espresso, So Saffron, Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay & Pumpkin Pie.
Designer Series Paper - Cupcakes and Carousels.
Embellishments - Sprinkles Embellishments & Pumpkin Pie Dot from Brights Enamel Shapes.
Adhesives - Stampin' Dimensionals & Snail Adhesive.


If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 



No comments:

Post a Comment