Sunday, 15 January 2017

Balloon Adventures Bundle - Occasions Catalogue 2017

Shaker Card


I needed to make a card for my sister's birthday and she had mentioned that she loved the shaker card I made her for Christmas.  She didn't want to put it away as she enjoyed shaking it so much... so, it was a no brainer that I needed to make another shaker card for her.

Straight away I thought of the Balloon Adventures Bundle with that awesome Balloon Pop Up Thinlit.  It turned out better than expected and the Thinlits made it so very easy.  Again I matched the colours to the Designer Series Paper that is part of the Party Animal Suite - the colours being Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Pacific Point, Whisper White and Tangerine Tango.


Very happy with the result, and I know my sister will love it!

Product List
Stamps - Balloon Adventures Stamp Set
Dies - Balloon Pop-Up Thinlits Dies (part of bundle)
Punch - Balloon Bouquet (used to cut out backing of balloons in Silver Glimmer Paper)
Cardstock - Pacific Point, Crushed Curry, Emerald Envy, Tangerine Tango, and Whisper White.  Balloons backed with Silver Glimmer Paper.
Designer Series Paper - Party Animal Designer Series Paper
Inks - Basic Black
Adhesives - Fine Tip Glue Pen, Tear & Tape, Stampin' Dimensionals, Foam Adhesive Strips & Multipurpose Liquid Glue.  
Embellishments - Enamel Shapes (Emerald Envy, Pacific Point, Crushed Curry & Tangerine Tango), Gold Metallic Thread as balloon strings & small sequins (not Stampin Up - I need to replenish my supply) for the shaker mix.

If you live in Australia, feel free to contact me for support, tips, hints or help with building your supplies.  Happy to answer any questions - follow the link to the Contact me page. 

Also, if you live in Australia, I would love to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Follow the link to my online store for any supplies or contact me for more information.  I can even help you to become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator which has fantastic benefits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment